ATOCHA Coin Ring Skull 925 Sterling Silver Sunken Treasure Shipwreck Jewelry
This is a museum quality replica Atocha coin as found on the famous shipwreck. Nuestra Senora De Atocha of 1622. Casted with a portion of silver recovered from the shipwreck. Designed with surrounded Large Sterling Silver Skull.
Ring comes in 8-13 including 1/2 sizes. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and a gift pouch. 1.8 cm top of ring. The item "ATOCHA Coin Ring Skull 925 Sterling Silver Sunken Treasure Shipwreck Jewelry" is in sale since Saturday, July 11, 2015.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Fine Rings\Precious Metal without Stones". The seller is "colormyworld13" and is located in Palm Harbor, Florida. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Base Metal: Fine Silver, 925 parts per 1000
- Certification: Atocha
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Sizable: Yes
- Lot: No
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Ring Size: sizes from 8-13
- Brand: Atocha
- Style: Coin
- Metal Purity: 925 parts per 1000
- Atocha Ring,Atocha Coin,Skull Ring,Nugge: Sterling Silver,925 Silver,Atocha Silver
- Ring Shape: Skull